Director, TV Production Finance for Studio in Burbank, CA
The Director, Television Production Finance will report to the VP, Production Finance and will oversee the financial and accounting processes for Digital and Scripted Television projects.
• Team with Legal and Business Affairs, Production and Corporate Finance to effectively manage the financial operations of all television projects.
• Manage project cash flows and funding requests
• Manage pre-production accounting including budgets, payroll and tax incentive filings
• Vet, hire and manage production accounting teams ensuring that the financial controllership and policies and procedures are being implemented on all projects.
• Review and analyze all weekly production finance deliverables
• Tax incentive filing, preparation and audit
• Manage the preparation of show budgets
• Manage ATL payments for writer/producers
• Ad hoc reports and projects as requested
• Maintain Accounting Manual and forms
• Must have experience with multiple scripted genres including Network, Cable, SVOD, 1 Hour and ½ Hour single camera
• Experience budgeting television pilots and series
• Experience with international productions and related tax issues
• Ability to work on multiple projects while under pressure
• Bachelor’s Degree Required (Prefer in Accounting or Finance)
• Superior communication and leadership skills
• Excellent Excel, Movie Magic and Vista skills
• Strong analytical skills
Must be a responsible team player with no drama
Please send resume with cover letter, references and salary expectations to TVProdAcctg@gmail.com