Clerk Needed For TV Series in Atlanta, GA-In Office Position
Position starts in the middle of December. Looking for a clerk with experience, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Smart Accounting, GRM, OneDrive, and Excel experience appreciated. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented. Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
(no salary range sent for this position)
Full-Time Assistant Production Accountant Needed at RNR Media
RNR Media is looking to hire a full-time assistant who would aid their accountant and line producers in ensuring the tracking and backing up of production expenses for active projects
- Track down production receipts for digital back-up
- Log daily bank statements for all ongoing productions
- Gather petty cash returns from production heads
- Create and submit tax withholding breakdowns
- Run errands for head producer
- Print and mail checks
- Minimum of 1 year experience in film and/or television industry production finance or production accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office, specifically Docs/Word and Sheets/Excel
- Working experience with Greenslate preferred
- Must be local to Georgia
This is a full-time position that pays $1,000/week and is a hybrid. Work can be completed remotely, though visitation to our company headquarters in Kennesaw, GA will be requested on a fairly frequent basis.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Production Accountant Assistant in the subject line for consideration
Anthony Hemingway Productions is seeking a Film Production Accountant for a health documentary.
The Production Accountant will work closely with the Line Producer and ensure the production remains as per schedule and on budget.
Responsibilities will include:
Monitoring all costs incurred with the production, Process wire transfers, managing cash flow and oversee fund distribution.
Candidates must have 4 or more years experience as a Production Accountant, familiar with production accounting, budgeting, payroll and fluent in Excel.
Looking for an Accountant local to Georgia
Salary is DOE. Range is $2,800–$3,500/week.
Submit resume along with 2 references to: email@example.com
with Production Accountant in the subject line.