Digital Domain, the Academy Award-winning feature film and commercial visual effects studio located in Los Angeles, CA, is seeking an experienced FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) manager for its Finance Department, who will coordinate and manage key financial processes, including financial planning, forecasting, reporting and budgeting. This position will report directly to SVP, Corporate Controller.
• Establish and conduct annual budgeting
• Enhance monthly/weekly reporting for executive and finance leadership including budget variance analysis, business plan variance analysis, and cash flow variance analysis
• Develop and maintain robust understanding of business drivers and metrics and help setting and tracking the KPIs for the company
• Summarize key revenue/expense line items, drivers and scalability
• Support various ad hoc financial analytics
• Identify opportunities for process improvement
• Partner closely with business units to develop insightful analysis that drives decision-making and business strategy
• Lead financial support for various internal groups and business affiliates
Education and/or Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• CMA,CPA, CFA or MBA preferred
• 10+ years Accounting/Finance experience
• Experience with Oracle a plus
• Previous management experience with excellent leadership skills and hands-on management style
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
• Excellent excel skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Effective verbal and written communications skills
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
• Office working environment.
• Hours for this position are based on normal working hours but will require extra hours pending production needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. Digital Domain 3.0, Inc management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com