Seeking an experienced Lead Production Accountant who will oversee a scripted MOW being shot in Atlanta. The accountant will need to start work by January 11. A tentative wrap out date of early August. We are interviewing immediately. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Single Camera Episodic):
• Budgeting (Pattern/Amortization)
• Weekly Funding Requests
• Daily Hot Costs
• Weekly Cost Reporting
• Monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Submitting supporting documentation for Internal Control Reviews
• Manage a team of four (1st Assistant, 2nd Assistant, Payroll Accountant, Accounting Clerk)
• 5 years or more of heavy episodic experience with single and/or multi-cam shows.
• Experience with AFTRA/SAG cross-boarding and extensive knowledge of rule governing intervening days
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of union and talent agreements as well as union rule (DGA/IATSE/SAG/AFTRA/Teamsters/WGA).
• Exhibits a willingness to be adaptable as well as flexible and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Sound judgment, business acumen, influencing skills and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address issues.
• Effective at partnering with network, production company, staff and crew in order to obtain key information to manage the financial activities for the show.
• Conflict resolution skills and abilities are a must.
• Possess strong analytical skills necessary to identify issues and recommend solutions.
• Possess organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
• Advanced proficiency in Global Vista, Movie Magic Budgeting and Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Local 871 current/good standing a must.