I am seeking an experienced Production Finance Coordinator for Production Finance group.
The offices will be located in LA. The position will be a permanent project based employee that will handle show and corporate finance responsibilities.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Budget Sign Off – Obtaining approvals
• Overages – Obtaining approvals
• Funding Request – Assist with preparing package
• P.O.’s – Track, code & entry
• Invoices – Process for payment
• Bank Reconciliations – Process on a monthly basis
• GL Reconciliations – Journal studio paid costs to appropriate account
• Journals – Create & entry
• Vendor Relations – Set-up accounts and assist vendors with account inquiries
• Corporate Month End (Journal entries, running reports from SAP and reconciliations)
• Vendor Set-Up
• Support Production Finance Executive in various tasks including organizing, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings and calls, troubleshooting, file/data/mail management
• Effectively coordinate with Facilities to manage show files to offsite storage
• Special Projects
• Exhibits a willingness to be adaptable as well as flexible and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Sound judgment, business acumen, influencing skills and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address issues.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
• Effective at partnering with network, production company, staff and crew in order to obtain key information to manage the financial activities for the show.
• Conflict resolution skills and abilities are a must.
• Possess strong analytical skills necessary to identify issues and recommend realistic action plans/solutions.
• Possess organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to hit key deadlines
• Proficiency in Global Vista/Vista 5, Payroll, PCard, Petty Cash, Movie Magic Budgeting and Microsoft Office Suite applications.