Fox Consumer Products (Los Angeles) licenses and markets properties worldwide on behalf of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Twentieth Television and Fox Broadcasting Company, as well as third party lines. The division is aligned with Twentieth Century Fox Television, one of the top suppliers of primetime entertainment programming to the broadcast networks.
• Perform detailed account level reviews, analysis, and address all accounting related issues with respect to Licensee agreements royalty vs cash.
• Prepare journal entries to reconcile cash and royalties, if necessary during month end.
• Input worldwide royalty reports in a timely and effective manner and be able to research and resolve open items.
• Generate royalty past due reporting and meet with Executive Director to discuss past due royalty reporting on license agreements in order to effectively chase past due reports.
• Maintain royalty reporting issues log for collection of overage payments and outstanding reconciliation issue.
• Generate quarterly participation reports and quarterly name and likeness reporting for participations department.
• Separated Rights/WGA tracking
• Communicate with licensees to resolve royalty reporting discrepancies and shortfall in royalty payment.
• Assist with research projects and other ad hoc projects as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent relevant experience • 2-3 years related professional experience • Licensing & Merchandising experience preferred • Entertainment experience preferred but not required • Must be proficient in Excel or Word. People Soft knowledge a plus.
• Strong written / verbal communication skills • Ability to work with and adapt to different personality types and styles of management • Ability to work in a team environment and willing to work overtime as required when necessary.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment • Flexible, detailed oriented, open and creative in problem solving
To apply, please visit: http://bit.ly/1BREbsh