Sr Financial Accounting Analyst, Production Finance
Job ID 348103BR
Location Culver City, US
Maker Studios, acquired by The Walt Disney Company in May 2014, generates revenue from the sale of advertising, branded entertainment, sponsorships, and ecommerce.
This position is primarily responsible for providing financial support and analysis for Maker’s productions. The position is responsible for all financial and accounting functionalities on the production of Maker content, including budgeting, cost reporting, forecasting/cashflows, general accounting, and ad-hoc analysis. The Production Accountant will liaise with Controllership, FP&A, Production/Studios Team, as well as external clients/vendors.
– Collaborate closely with the Manager of Production Accounting to implement a Production Accounting system/policy for Maker Studios
– Manage the production accounting reporting, including budgeting, cost reporting, forecasting/cashflow, and analyze variances
– Monitor Production’s progress to ensure financial visibility and to ensure production is operating efficiently/effectively
– Manage all functions of Production Accounting support, including reporting, petty cash, vendor disbursements, P-cards, etc.
– Work closely with the Production/Studios Team to review budgets, Actuals, ETC, and EFC.
– Liaise with Controllership to ensure production expenses and production accruals are reflected on the P&L on a monthly basis
– Liaise with FP&A Team to provide data necessary for forecasting and corporate analysis
– Ensure Productions are adhering to the production accounting policies and procedures
– 3-4 yrs of Production Accounting Experience
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Ease, PSL3 and/or Vista/GV
– Understanding of the motion picture industry accounting and financial practices
– Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrate strong analytical skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work and remain detail oriented
– Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org