Are you an experienced Staff Accountant looking for a rewarding team role but are tired of the 50+ hour work weeks that often come along with an in-office or typical production position? Would you welcome the opportunity to work from home for a cutting-edge organization in the entertainment industry, Monday through Friday, during traditional daytime business hours with a terrific remote team of client-facing accountants? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this highly impactful, hands-on role, you will utilize your client service expertise and accounting knowledge to drive a happy client experience. Your extensive accounting experience will help build Prod Co Accountants’ reputation as a desirable place to work.
· Provide service of the highest quality to our clients that consistently exceeds their expectations.
· Assist with client onboarding process in accordance with defined process.
· Heavy Bank, Credit Card and Balance Sheet Reconciliations. Monthly Close. Keeping the books in tip-top shape.
· Possible some (minimal) P/R
· 1099 prep
· Maintain / update / write as necessary documentation for accounting processes
· Serve as a resource to other team members for guidance on client tasks and/or resolution of client issues.
· Build trusted advisor relationship with clients by gaining an in-depth understanding of their business needs and objectives in order to proactively identify issues and provide solutions.
Does everything you have read so far sound appealing? We hope so! If you meet the qualifications below, we would absolutely love for you to apply!
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
· Thorough understanding of GAAP accounting and bookkeeping practices.
· Expert proficiency in Excel.
· Capacity and commitment to work Monday through Friday, during traditional daytime business hours supporting clients and team members.
· Commitment to consistently follow established Prod Co Accountants’ policies and procedures while holding team members accountable to do the same.
· Quickbooks Online proficiency.
· Confidence in learning and embracing new technology.
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
· Commitment to maintain the highest level of confidentiality while working with client data.
· Good listener! ß THIS is a biggie.
· A dedicated office space that has a reliable, high-speed internet connection.
· Willingness to commit to an exclusive working relationship.
· Previous public accounting experience with multiple clients not required, but a massive plus!
We are looking for that Unicorn. A business athlete who can absorb and represent our Mission to the world: To Make The World A Better Place Through Accounting
To that end, this posting may be up here a while until we find that perfect person to help grow the company, while growing themselves professionally.
Candidates will be required to complete a Strengths Finder Assessment, and Background Check.
$60-$75K Annual Salary Range depending on experience. Health Insurance. Paid Vacation & sick time. Annual merit reviews. Work from home
Note this is a non-union position.
Submit Resume, Salary History and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Staff Accountant (The LIST) in the subject line.