TEMPORARY FREELANCE PRODUCTION FINANCE MANAGER (SANTA MONICA/HOLLYWOOD)
• Primary production finance point of contact for 1/2 hour scripted union series on PSL production accounting software.
• Oversee Production Accountants including explaining and enforcing policies, approving checks, and assisting with problem resolution as needed.
• Manage day to day show process including setting up new shows and banking arrangements.
• Oversee wrap accountant’s work ensuring shows are wrapped properly and timely.
• Pro-active management of show level freelancer workloads.
• Problem solve as challenges and concerns arise.
• Ensure that company policies are followed at the show level.
• Ensure accurate and timely show level reporting by overseeing and analyzing cost reports and hot costs.
• Work closely with production management executives on show level issues.
• Careful oversight of general ledger reconciliations between SAP and production accounting software.
• Journal entries in SAP corporate enterprise software, navigation of corporate systems, and ad hoc projects as needed.
• Note: The offices are currently located in Santa Monica but will be moving to Hollywood later this year.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: VMNproductionfinance@gmail.com