Clerk Needed For TV Series in Atlanta, GA-In Office Position
Position starts in the middle of December. Looking for a clerk with experience, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Smart Accounting, GRM, OneDrive, and Excel experience appreciated. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented. Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(no salary range sent for this position)
Full-Time Assistant Production Accountant Needed at RNR Media
RNR Media is looking to hire a full-time assistant who would aid their accountant and line producers in ensuring the tracking and backing up of production expenses for active projects
- Track down production receipts for digital back-up
- Log daily bank statements for all ongoing productions
- Gather petty cash returns from production heads
- Create and submit tax withholding breakdowns
- Run errands for head producer
- Print and mail checks
- Minimum of 1 year experience in film and/or television industry production finance or production accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office, specifically Docs/Word and Sheets/Excel
- Working experience with Greenslate preferred
- Must be local to Georgia
This is a full-time position that pays $1,000/week and is a hybrid. Work can be completed remotely, though visitation to our company headquarters in Kennesaw, GA will be requested on a fairly frequent basis.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with Production Accountant Assistant in the subject line for consideration
Anthony Hemingway Productions is seeking a Film Production Accountant for a health documentary.
The Production Accountant will work closely with the Line Producer and ensure the production remains as per schedule and on budget.
Responsibilities will include:
Monitoring all costs incurred with the production, Process wire transfers, managing cash flow and oversee fund distribution.
Candidates must have 4 or more years experience as a Production Accountant, familiar with production accounting, budgeting, payroll and fluent in Excel.
Looking for an Accountant local to Georgia
Salary is DOE. Range is $2,800–$3,500/week.
Submit resume along with 2 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with Production Accountant in the subject line.
Universal Studio Group is hiring a Production Finance Associate to enhance our robust studio team. We seek a high-performing, motivated, conscientious, detail-oriented professional who exhibits strong production accounting skills. You will be a part of a dynamic and creative Production Finance team working directly with our production business units in the planning, financial administration and production of first-class television programming. The successful candidate should emphasize cross-functional collaboration with all business partners for process improvements and efficiencies, along with partnering closely with our internal teams, such as Production, Finance, Business Affairs, Legal, Post, Programming, etc. One should have a strong knowledge of entertainment industry production accounting and reporting. They should be self-motivated, proactive, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail coupled with a strong sense of integrity.
- Communicate with Production Finance Executives and keep them abreast of any finance, production and accounting related issues.
- Create, update and proactively maintain production finance documents and resources.
- Serve as a bridge between freelance accounting departments and the studio to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner.
- Assist with the Finalization of episodic cost reporting and performance of final close procedures to ensure external and internal accounting records reconcile. This includes resolving any outstanding issues (including escheatments), management of documentation for retention and performing final closure of production ledgers.
- Support perpetual ad hoc projects, training & development initiatives.
- Assist in the administration of the financial on-boarding and off-boarding process for the various productions including performing pre-production, post and wrap accounting inclusive of reporting, payroll, A/P, petty cash, journal entries, p-card (Cashet) activity and collection of receivables & deposits. Other periodic activates include supporting the Production Finance Executives with studio breakage and recoupments, check deposits, cost allocations, initiating foreign wire requests, etc.
- Champion evolving technologies and determine how to incorporate them into production finance workflows.
- Assist in the scheduling and coordinating of the initial finance kick-off and ongoing meetings for the various productions.
- Bachler’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of film and/or television industry production finance or production accounting experience preferred
- Working experience with Excel and other Microsoft / Apple products
- Knowledge of Vista, PSL, Ease, and/or other Production Accounting programs
- SAP experience, preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels, including upper management
- Robust understanding of payroll and A/P process, Candidates are required to be highly analytical, as well as strong effective communicators
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of academic curiosity
- Exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) and work extended hours if needed
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $75,000 $100,000.
To Apply and for the complete listing:
Production Accountant needed for Independent Feature Film (New Orleans, LA)
New Orleans Feature Film ISO Production Accountant.
Project will be IATSE ASA with a full accounting team. Fully Union.
Production Accountant Rate: $6,000 /Week
Willing to travel production accountant but will want most of the team to be hired locally.
Start Prep: 1/8/24
Start Shoot: 2/21/24
Shoot Approx: 27 days
Wrap through mid May
Please email resume and references to:
Looking for Key 2nd Assistant for 10 episode series shooting in Fort Worth
Starts December 5 and goes through the end of July..
Must have scripted episodic experience on large series
Must have tax incentive experience
Must be proficient in AP/PCards/POs.
Must have experience with Smart Accounting, Smart PO, Cashetpay and Cashet Pcards
It is an in office position- NOT Remote or Hybrid
Distant Hire is OK
Please send 3 references and your salary range to: email@example.com
Accounting Clerk needed for TV Show filming in Santa Clarita
This position has been filled as of 12/1/23.
Payroll Accountant Wanted (Los Angeles)
Looking for a Payroll Accountant to work on unscripted series.
Duties include processing of payroll with some AP and other ad hoc duties. Be part of an exciting team with opportunities to grow and learn. Salary DOE is in the $1400-1500/week Range.
Please email resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org